Queue Management Systems
Our queue management system fits the need of all customers, regardless the number of services, or the complexity of the service center or branch. And also, many features where added to make it easier to serve the customers.
The system supports the following features:
1. Counter Types (Roles): It is so easy to define a new role in the system, and attach it to the employees. Enabling and disabling roles adds a benefit to the system from management point of view. So, depends on the structure of the service center or branch, the system can be configured.
2. Transfers between Roles: Transfers between Roles can be configured depending on the structure of service center or branch. And it is easy to change and manage the way in which the transfer process occurs.
3. Options and functionalities: All options and functionalities are configurable in the system, and attaching functionalities to the responsible counter is just a configuration step. And also, the options for a type of customers are also a configuration step.
4. Priority: It’s a configuration steps to configure the priority of the system in which to serve the customers. E.g.: if a corporate customer is there, and the corporate counter is not available, the normal counter will serve that customer in a priority configured in the system.
5. Alerts: The system allows defining alerts for cases in the system, and the alert can be either email, SMS, Pop-Up…
6. Language: The options can be displayed in more than one language, default are: English / Arabic.
7. Reports: The system has a reporting tool which allows the end customer to design his needed reports in addition to the system default set of reports.